MAKE YOUR CRUCIFIX, KIMURA & TRIANGLE LEGIT
Learn Ryan Hall's key conceptual framework and build a dominant back attack system for nogi, gi and mixed martial arts
MEMBERS BENEFIT FROM:
- LIFETIME ONLINE ACCESS
- OVER 7.5 HOURS OF DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
- 79 SEPARATE VIDEO TUTORIALS
- USER FRIENDLY COURSE STRUCTURE
- CONCEPTUAL LEARNING AND TECHNIQUE VIDEOS
- BONUS: DISRESPECTFUL TRANSITIONS CHAPTER
DEVELOP OVERLOOKED BACK ATTACKS
Do you REALLY know how to attack the back? Study Ryan Hall's tried and tested system, developing skills that will see you gain back control quicker, maintain dominance and finish fights with ease.
Initiate successful transitions
Add high percentage transitions to your arsenal, creating the back scenario more easily.
Reinforce your control
Once you reach the back, don't lose it! Strengthen your knowledge of control and manipulation.
Subtle changes. Finish more Subs
Implement Ryan's tactics to make sure that, once you're on the back, the fight is over.
WATCH CONTENT OFFLINE
Due to popular demand, we've decided to make Ryan Hall Online content downloadable.
It's pretty straight forward: click the download button on the clip you're watching and it will land in your download folder. Please don't be 'that guy' and pirate our stuff 🤷♂️
7.5+ HOURS OF CONTENT || 79 LESSONS
Access the carefully structured content on desktop, tablet, smartphone or download, enabling you to learn at your own pace.
- Crucifix into Side Triangle (6:22)
- Low Leg Crucifix Entry (3:39)
- High Leg Crucifix Entry (1:51)
- Armlock Entry to Side Triangle (5:26)
- Kimura Entry to Side Triangle (4:13)
- North/South Kimura Entry to Side Triangle (3:42)
- Finishing the Side Triangle (11:01)
- Where the Choke Fits Inside the Side Triangle Pin (4:54)
- Monitoring Movement Inside the Side Triangle (8:06)
- Monitoring the Near Side Elbow (3:30)
- Opponent Clasps Hands (3:48)
- Opponent Attempts to Walk Over (6:11)
- Opponent Drives Inwards (4:46)
- Resetting a Kneeling Opponent (3:21)
- Opponent Too Deep (4:18)
- Opponent Too Shallow (2:56)
- Opponent Slinks Too Low (3:35)
- Opponent Slides Extremely Low (7:11)
- Reclaiming the Crucifix (3:49)
- Manipulating Opponent Inside the Side Triangle (2:47)
"Get this course and suck less at jiu jitsu. The content is well organized, easy to follow and you can implement the techniques immediately." - Brett_BJJ
"I am about 60% of the way through the course and I am very impressed. Ryan breaks down the content very well and I would highly recommend it to all grapplers." - Mgarrity47
"Damn Ryan! What house do you belong to, Slytherin? Because this is wizardry I tell you." - Mo_Jits
"Your principle focussed teaching feel like a sage of hidden martial arts wisdom. All your videos are entertaining to watch and I learn so much." - Harley_DD
"Your instructionals have been the most helpful I have found so far! Love your teaching style." - Shaq234
"This is what I have been talking about: modern jiu jitsu that is cage effective! Good luck trying to punch this guy when he's about to blow your knee apart. You can either intelligently defend the leg of punch, give up your leg, and lose the fight. Ryan is the man!" - Jeremy Phillips
“Ryan Hall is the most dangerous grappler the UFC has ever seen. Even the most seasoned professionals don’t want to engage him on the ground. His jiu jitsu is pure genius!”
- Firas Zahabi
"When it comes to the 50/50 position, no one has dissected it more intelligently than Ryan Hall. He’s been studying and using this position for many years and – in my opinion – 50/50 is the least understood position in jiu jitsu and fighting."
- Kenny Florian
“Ryan’s courses will change your life, plain and simple. Whether you plan on competing in local jiu jitsu tournaments, professional MMA or just train as a hobby, the information presented will not only improve your game tenfold, but will open your mind to a completely new way of thinking about martial arts."
- Thanh Lee, ONE FC Featherweight Champion